Tuesday, March 13, 2012

INSURANCE.....

Well I guess the good news is that Kelsey grew again....another 3/4 of an inch....she has made almost 2" in the past 6 months. I am so happy (as is Kelsey!!!)  Its the little things...she can reach the door handle on the back door of GAP's car....she can turn the bathroom light on by herself.....without jumping!!!....she can sit in the regular booster seat in car...(but I haven't told her that yet....)

The bad news.....the girls got new insurance and that means a med change for Kelsey.....bye bye Omnitrope hello Neutropin AQ....not to thrilled as this is the med that I have heard has more side effects than others....but we will push forward....
Now the old meds used to come in a cooler and be left off in the breezeway of the house no problem.....this company someone has to be home to sign for them and REFRIGERATE IMMEDIATELY!!!
Really....so now I have to give her an address of some one who will be home to get this all day....so I give her my dad and hope to god he will be home.  (which after a few phone calls we figured that he could do it this time and after this we can have it delivered to either my mom's office or Darryl's work) but now I need to see when it comes why it can't be delivered like it used to be.....complications!!!
So far no big changes other than the med change has resulted from the change in insurance but I hold my breath waiting for the other shoe to drop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment